Mayweather is beaten

USA --- Floyd Mayweather is beaten and out of shape.
Mayweather's opponent, Conor McGregor, accused him of “being full of water” and in “the worst shape I’ve ever seen”, saying he had never had any concern about coming in on target.

Mayweather weighed at 149.5lbs, coming in under the 154lb limit. He seemed to lose his weight control.
“I’m a professional, I make weight,” said McGregor, who estimated he will rehydrate to around 170lbs by Saturday night. 

“It’s about sacrifices, dedication. It’s focus. I make it and that’s it. I’ve put in the work as everyone can tell. I’m ready," he explained.

“[I’ll be] a lot bigger than him [on fight night],” McGregor added.
McGregor, 28, is making his professional boxing debut after winning UFC titles in two divisions. He came first into the arena and, when he faced Mayweather in the traditional staredown, he taunted and screamed in his opponent’s face before turning to the crowd and pounding his chest. 



Mayweather countered in a separate interview: “I’ve been here before. I know what it takes, what is a fight of this magnitude.”
“Weight doesn’t win fights, fighting wins fights. It won’t go the distance. Mark my words,” he added.




Comments